Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Waiting on You

Waiting on You

I am in love with these new Fri.day shoes called, "Macey Platforms". They come with a sock add on and I just think they're fabulous! The socks have a HUD to provide four different options. They're currently available at the January round of Uber. They're available in 8 different colours. 

I couldn't resist working a school girl type of outfit with these shoes, especially after I saw Addams's new release. I'm loving this Letterman jacket. I went with blue and paired it up with DeadDollz new VIP gift. You're not part of this group it's worth joining. Lots of goodies. 

I'm also wearing the new skin from Lara Hurley called Cerise. I have it on in the Midtone but there are different skin tones available at the main tore, so head on over for a demo. 


On Me:

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Skin - Lara Hurley - Cerise - Midtone NEW
Eyes - IKON Sovereign Eyes - Hazel
Eyelashes - Redgrave - Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Necklace - (Yummy) Delicate Necklace Set - Linked Gold NEW @ N21
Earrings  - Eclat - Rhomb Earring - Gold
Hair - Moon. Hair // - Brunettes - Nashville  NEW @ Jan Uber
Jacket - Addams // Letter Old Jacket // Dark Blue  NEW @ Jan Uber
Shirt - .::Dead Dollz::. TankTop - VIP Group Gift Jan2016 NEW
Skirt - Addams // Sonia Pleated Skirt w/Panties // Beige
Socks & Shoes - fri. - Macey.Platforms (Coal) - Maitreya NEW @ Jan Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment