Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Catching feelings is a no, let me tell you how it goes...

"Catching feelings is a no, let me tell you how it goes..."

The inspiration for this picture / scene started with the new Montana shoes from Essenz. I knew I really wanted to showcase them and this scene came just came about. The shoes are currently at The Season Story, but only until the 31st. So hurry on over there! 

Have you checked out the new bed by Hive? It's called, "Goodnight Bed" and I think it's just lovely. I love the iron posts and headboard. It also allows you to change the textures of all the the sheets and pillows. It's quite charming and a nice addition to any pixel house. I really had a hard time trying to choose witch picture to go with. I wanted to share some of the "outtakes" with you. 


Loving this top from Ison! I might just have to go back for a few more clothes. I've seen some bloggers wear it with a high-waisted skirt and it looks amazing!


On Me:

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Skin - Lara Hurley - Cerise - Midtone NEW
Hair - [e] Katharine - Brunettes
Rings - Kibitz - Crystal ring set - gold
Shirt - ISON - lace bralette (black) NEW @ Jan Uber
Bottoms - *Just BECAUSE* Terri Panties - Black
Shoes - Essenz - Montana (Maitreya) NEW @ The Seasons Story


The Set Up

hive // good night bed NEW
[Con.] Book Cabinet - Mint
Concept - 02. Retro Radio - Pale NEW @ Lost & Found
Bazar - Stockholm-Bottle candles
[Black Bantam] Vintage Tweed Luggage Stack - Neutrals
-tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Bag RARE
Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Nude
Stockholm&Lima: Valentine's Blush Flower Box
Stockholm&Lima: Valentine's Blush Rose Petals
Stockholm&Lima: Valentine's Blush Candy Box (open)
The Loft - Napa Bench
-David Heather-Condom Box
TA Avenue Wallet
Bazar - Traveler-Bag 1
Stockholm-Sneakers decor (male)
Apple Fall Long Curtain (Old Item)
Fancy Decor: Classic Chandelier (white)
Build - 8f8 - primavera in Toscana Manor RARE

Special thanks to Dominic, who waited so patiently, while I took this photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment