Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

Our Light

Our Light

I feel like I'm finally beginning to catch up on things I've been wanting to blog. I still have a few post posts to do before I can actually say that with certainty lol. The jacket I'm wearing is by Addams and was released at this month's Fameshed. Everyone was loving it and I can see why. I decided to buy the light brown after talking myself down from a fatpack (never an easy decision lol). The shirt comes with the jacket and has a HUD available so you have tons of different colour options. I paired it up with the Denise leggings from Blueberry and Essenz's Oklahoma boots. These boots were actually on sale last month for The Mix. They're available in many different colours at the mainstore.


My wonderful friend Kae put on her best man-suit and helped me with this photo. I'm really grateful for her help, and she has been such a mentor to me as I started this blog. She is wearing Catwa's Jackson head and we are using one of the new poses from oOo Studio called, "Candlelight One". It's available at The Season's Story.


Head - Catwa - Annie Updated 4.4
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Skin - Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Lia NEW @ Jan. C88
Shape - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair -elua - Brenda - Darkbrown pack
Earrings - *YS&YS* Earrings Set 03 NEW @ TDR
Rings - ieQED irina.ring.set.silver
            ieQED jessi.rings.silver
Watch - ILLMATIC :: Medusa Kors Watch - Platinum
Jacket - Addams // Janis Winter Coat // Light Brown NEW
Pants - Blueberry - Denise - Black NEW
Shoes - Essenz - Oklahoma (Maitreya) NEW
Single Poses - Label Motion
Couple Pose - oOo Studio - Candlelight One NEW@ The Season Story

No comments:

Post a Comment