Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cabin in the Woods

Cabin in the Woods

I'm not sure about you, but I'm not ready to give up winter. I really love the winter season (especially in SL). I love that you can live in a season all year long if you wanted to. This build is the first by Hive and so impressive. I love its size, textures, and overall design. It has a loft style upper level and lots of room on the main level. It'll be available at Wayward Winter when it opens on the 18th of this month.

When I have more time I'm planning to decorate the inside of the cottage. I'll be sure to share those photos. A lot of the outside accessories are things I've gathered from gachas over the winter. SO many designers have released really adorable animals. I love the birds from Half Deer and the huskies from Xin. A lot of what I've used in this scene is actually from What Next's gacha at Dec. The Arcade.

A special shout out to my friend Sheri who lent her advice and some pixel props. 


The Set Up

Build - hive - cabin in the woods NEW @ Wayward Winter
{what next} Wintery Porch Sign
{what next} Deer Welcome Mat
{what next} Bramley Bench (Rustic Winter)
+Half-Deer+ Snow Tracks - Shoeprints (Adult and Kid)
Botanical - T2C Stacked Firewood
Fiasco - Dreamy Lantern
+Half-Deer+ Fennec Fox - Playful
!! Follow US !! Christmas'13 Sled (regular)
{what next} Red Winter Mailbox
winter trees - double oak with ivy 6prims M/T
+Half-Deer+ Northern Cardinal F - Curious
+Half-Deer+ Northern Cardinal M - Curious
Botanical - *Seasonal Boxwood Texture Controller* v1
{what next} Flakey the Snowman
[Con.] Tilbury Roadster - red
3d Tres - winter trees - grass 
Snow Track 90* Long Bend.
Deciduous Winter Tree
Red Deer
GOOSE - couples snowy lantern
Lights - REAL - Retro bulbs RLG
 3D TREES - winter trees - rock 
 Other background trees from Snowy Oak and Hawthorn Forest Grove 

No comments:

Post a Comment