Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

My Tea Room

My Tea Room

It's my first blog post of 2016! I just want to start by wishing my readers a Happy New Year! I hope this year is another fantastic year for all of you.

Like most people I have been super busy and sadly have fallen behind on some blogging that I've been meaning to do. As you know, I LOVE interior decorating. I do not profess to be amazing at it, but it is def one of my hobbies.

Fiasco released Athene Dining Set at the most recent LTD event. I really love this set and I wanted to show it off as an alternative to your average dining space... and thus I decided to make a tea room, or breakfast nook. I desperately wanted bench seating as I like the way it looks in RL settings. I struggled with the position of the sofa and it wasn't until a good friend of mine suggested during it on an angle did I finally feel like it all came together nicely. Just to warn you the the sofa I used isn't a sectional... it's two pieces that I've attempted to fit together... if you look closely, it's not perfect. I also modified the pillows on the sofa and added in a few from MudHoney.

Let's talk about some of the pieces I've used. I was really excited about the table with candles which is a recent release by Atooly available at January round of TLC. The table comes in silver and gold. I love that it has different coloured candles and varying lengths and it's a really adorable piece for any room. I am also doting on the Nordica vases from Ariskea. They're just beautiful. They can be found at the Fameshed this month.


The Set Up:

Build - Scarlet Creative Stardust Cottage NEW
Fiasco - Athene Ceiling Lamp @ LTD Event
Fiasco - Athene Dining Table @ LTD Event
Fiasco - Athene Chair @ LTD Event
[atooly.home] adabelle candle stand .silver. NEW @ TLC
Mesh Plants - Hanging Fern v2.1
The Loft - Roxy Armless Sofa White
MudHoney Leslie Pillow - navy
MudHoney Leslie Pillow - navy floral
MudHoney Leslie Pillow - beige
hive // tall empty lantern
Apple Fall Boxed Supplies w/ Spectacles
Apple Fall Cotton Cluster
[ zerkalo ] All White - Canopy
:CP: Roux Coffee Shelf
{Petite Maison} Coffee Ideas Chalkboard Wall Art
{CE} Cottage Collection ~ Dresser
Hanging Fern v2.1
AF Gilt Frame (Portrait)
Fancy Decor: Screen Cabinet
[Fetch] Imane Mirrors (trip)
Apple Fall Joanne Crystal Lamp
{anc} sleepwarking. rose wreath. vintage cream
hive // heart you sign
StoraxTree Mesh - Vintage Plant Stand Plant Qc
Kalopsia - Knitting Basket - Cream
Apple Fall Handbag & Scarf
-tres blah-  Hodgepodge - Stacked Magazines
30 - 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow - Out of Tea
PILOT - Peeling Red Apples
[ARIA] Diedra coffee table (resized)
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses Peach
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses  Yellow
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses Violet
Kuro - Rounded rug (grey)

No comments:

Post a Comment