Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Forgot My Pants

Forgot My Pants

It's a running joke among my SL & Flickr friends to tease me about my frequent lack of pants. I've been known to ditch pants a lot. This outfit was no different and caused a few comments from my mates. It was all in good fun. I've seen some other bloggers wear this sweater with jeans or tights and both look fantastic. I'm wearing my BlackRose sweater with the lazy socks from Fri.day. These socks are a must have as they look cute with just about anything. They come in 12 different colours. A new release from Fri.day is the Vega booties which are available at Kustom9.

The sweater I'm wearing comes with the scarf and I haven't been able to take it off for a few days. It's a really adorable outfit. I'm also wearing another Tres Chic release from Boon hair. This hair is gorgeous, and I'm really loving the details.


Head - Catwa - Annie 
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Skin - Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Lia NEW @ Jan. C88
Shape - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair - Boon - Lab .005 - Brown NEW @ Jan. Tres Chic 
Sweater - BlackRose - Sweater & Scarf - Red NEW @ Jan. Tres Chic 
Socks - Lazy Socks - Mocha NEW @ Wayward Winter
Shoes - Fri. - Vega Booties- Dust NEW @ Jan Kustom9
Pose - Label Motion - Cate 

No comments:

Post a Comment