Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Bibliobibuli

"Reading a good book is like taking a journey."

Bibliobibuli

I have recently started rereading the last book in the Harry Potter series. It's made me remember just how magical reading a really well written book can be. I came across a picture (unfortunately can't find it for the life of me) that showed a boy reading with books flying around him. It inspired me to create this picture.

Most of the props in this photo are from KEKE, and I think they make a magical setting. The candle cages are from Sway's featured at Jan. Tres Chic.

The shoes I'm wearing (better picture below) are from Essenz and available at the main-store. For all the Essenz VIPs you can get Granada in pink for free. I really love this shoe and it comes in a range of single colour and fatpacks. Head over to Essenz's main-store for a demo. 


The Set Up:

Books - [ keke ] book of magic NEW @ Shiny Shabby
Lights - [ keke ] glitter floor
Birdcages - Sway's [Birdcage] Candle holder - silver NEW @ Tres Chic

On Me:

Head - Catwa - Annie
Skin - Glam Affair - Lia - Catwa Applier - Jamaica 
Eyes - IKON Sovereign Eyes - Hazel
Hair - +Spellbound+ Sirena // Grimoire : Complete
Glasses - Sleepy Eddy - Boston Glasses
Necklace - (Yummy) Delicate Necklace Set - Linked Gold Fatpack NEW @ N21
Shirt - Blueberry Cassy - Knotted Shirts - White
Jeans - Blueberry - Mia - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Regular
Shoes - Essenz - Granada (Maitreya) NEW @ Mainstore
Single Poses - Overlow Poses - Pack 73

No comments:

Post a Comment