Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Plaid Pennsylvania

Plaid Pennsylvania

Ever since I saw that Stockhom jacket at the last round of C88 I really wanted one, but I couldn't decide on a colour... then it was too late to get it. Luckily, it was available at the Pixicat main store for this week's FLF. I couldn't resist! I paired it with the newest release from Essenz called Pennsylvania. I am in love with these boots. They come in 12 single colors and fatpacks. They'll be at Shiny Shabby until the 15th of this month so make sure you hurry over there!

After what seemed like HOURS I managed to get into this month's round of C88. I am wearing the Lia skin by Glam Affair on Catwa's Annie head. This skin & head combination is just gorgeous. Grab a demo and test it out on Catwa's other heads. ;)

I also wanted to thank my wonderful friend Serishen who let me snap a pic at her parcel and lent me this awesome bag. You're a doll! 


On Me:

Head - Catwa - Annie 
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Skin - Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Lia NEW @ Jan. C88
Shape - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair - Phoenix - London Hair - Dark Brown NEW @ Tres Chic
Shirt & Jacket - -Pixicat- Stockholm.Coat - Plaid (FLF) NEW
Necklace - [ glow ] studio - Key to my Heart necklace FLF Xmas edt. (old item)
Rings - Kibitz  - Maya ring set - silver
Shorts - -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - black
Tights - Izzie's - Maitreya Lara - Applier Sheer Tights
Boots - Essenz - Pennsylvania NEW @ Shiny Shabby 
Bag - Mutresse - Mona Bag - Arm

No comments:

Post a Comment