Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Icelyn's Bedroom


bedroom

The Icelyn bed is brand new from Fiasco available at The Season Story. This bed comes with a wood frame and adorable sheets that have a tossed-looked about them. I built my room around the bed and I like that it had an easy vibe about it. The table at the end of the bed was made from two stools and a prim. I used a bunch of little knickknacks as deco! In the background I used the wire-frame balls from GOOSE, a side table, and another new release from Fiasco called Gramophone Dock.


Fiasco - Icelyn Bed Adult NEW @ Season Story
-tb- String Lights with Pics
GOOSE - wireframe lamp (big)
GOOSE - wireframe lamp (small)
tarte. tin vase & twig
Twigs with White Berries
junk. twig bucket
The Loft - Don't Matter Frame
oyasumi / rolling wood table
Fiasco - Gramophone Dock Light NEW @ LTD Event
+Half-Deer+ Cozy Cat (if I fits, I sits) - Choco Point
junk. boho curtain.
!! Follow US !! Couture - Vintage stool COPY version
dust bunny . summer picnic . ukulele floral
MudHoney Zelia Books
-tres blah- Workspace - Pencil Holder
Ariskea [Nordica]  Hybrid Roses Peach
+Half-Deer+ Raccoon Paperweight w/ Sketch
dust bunny . jewelry box
Paris - Books
LISP - Single Cup of Coffee - ~Blue Steam
+Half-Deer+ Northern Cardinal F - Static
Bazar - Toronto-slippers
oyasumi / notepad
Build - *ionic* Urria (House) RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment