Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

In Adabelle's Candlelight

In Adabelle's Candlelight

This picture came about when I randomly saw one of Infinity Pose's marketplace offers. I really liked it, although in my picture I have modified the legs as I wanted to show off my shoes from Essenz called "Sardinia". They're beautiful, right? I love the way the strap slings around the heel. It comes in many different colours and is now available at the mainstore.

Special thanks Tally who posed and helped me deco! You're the apple of my eye ;)

On Tally:

Hair - MOON // Hair // Roots & Ombres - Unravel
Head - Kibitz - Hamsa necklace - gold
Lingerie - erratic / delice - lingerie - cherry
Ring -  Kibitz - Rosie rings - gold
           Kibitz - Hamsa necklace - gold

On Me:

Head - Catwa - Annie
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Skin - Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Lia NEW @ Jan. C88
Shape - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Lolita -  gingers
Rings - ieQED anne.ring.set.gold
erratic / alexis - corset / blue (maitreya)
erratic / giselle - lingerie / blue (maitreya)
Shoes - Essenz - Sardinia (Maitreya) NEW

Set Up: 

[atooly.home] adabelle candle stand .silver. NEW @ TLC
[Fetch] Zaid Room Divider
Apple Fall Roses Box (Red)
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - Tossed Clothes
Bazar - Stockholm-Bottle candles
Bazar - Paris - Wine bottle spilled
MudHoney Meredith Bath (adult)
Apple Fall Wooden Trunk (Decor) NEW @ ROMP
7 - Love Vintage Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment