Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

This Half

This half

When I started off trying to take a portrait I wanted to do something unique. Portraits are def not my strength so I tend to avoid them. However, when I saw the new eyes for Suicidal Unborn I knew I had to give it a go. What I love about these eyes is the colour choices you get. It comes with a HUD so that you're able to change each eye colour individually. I really like that.

I've really grown quite fond of Catwa's Annie mesh head. It's my go-to mesh head these days. I especially like it with this Glam Affair skin. Catwa has released a new mesh head called, Gwen which is available at the main store. She has three female heads and one male head available. You're sure to find something that'll fit you.

On Me:

Head - Catwa - Annie Updated
Eyes - SU!- Rika Eyes ALL COLORS NEW
Skin - Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Lia NEW @ Jan. C88
Shape - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shirt - Blueberry - Knotted Shirts - White

No comments:

Post a Comment