Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Local Coffee Shop

The Local Coffee Shop

This week has kept me busy with visiting new events. I can't believe all the goodies that are coming out. I picked up these awesome pants and shoes from My Attic @ The Deck which just opened. I really love these pants and they're a steal for only L$95. I will probably head back and pick out a few more colours.

The shoes are also a steal at only L$95 and come in tons of different colours.

I really like this shirt from Tetra as I've seen it featured on a number of blogs. I decided to go with white to play it safe. lol

The purse, cup, and glasses are all gacha grabs! 

When you have some time be sure to check out the Cape Juniper sim. It's such a cute little town.

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Glass (@ Aug. Shiny Shabby)
Eyelashes - Redgrave - Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Skin - the Skinnery - London 
Hair - Besom - India - Browns
Glasses - Bueno- Fall Shades - Dark Wood (@ Sept. Kustom9) NEW
Top - TETRA - Lace Crop Top - White
Pants - The Annex - Chinos - Green (@ Sept. My Attic) NEW
Shoes - Essenz - Alabama - Cream (@ Sept. My Attic) NEW
Bracelet (L) - Mandala - Sitennoah - White - Simple Bracelet
Bracelet (R) - Zenith - Cross Anchor Love leather Bracelet - Color Mix 2
Purse - Zenith - Autumn Leather Bag (Mix B)  (@ Sept. Kustom9NEW
Pose - Label Motion - Cattiva
Coffee - Bueno - Bueno Cup- Basic (@ Sept. Kustom9) NEW
Picture taken at Cape Juniper

No comments:

Post a Comment