Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2015

In Takeuti Town

In Takeuti Town

After many attempts to get into Uber today, I was finally successful. I picked up a lot of goodies that I can't wait to try out, but I really wanted to share these new shoes from Fri.day. They're called Yara and they come in 6 different colours. I had such a hard time deciding what colour to pick. I went with the crimson because I thought they really complimented this outfit from Ricielli. The purse and dress were a near steal at only L$15 as part of the Bye-bye to Summer Hunt.

If you haven't had a chance to read the blog SL Travel Blog then I highly suggest doing so. This blog has pointed me in the right direction for new sims to explore and take pictures on. The sim in the picture is a Japanese sim called Takeuti Town. It's amazing! So much to see and a nice likeness of Japan. 

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Eyes - IKON - Sovereign Eyes - Hazel
Eyelashes - Redgrave - Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Skin - the Skinnery - London 
Hair - [e] Interrupt - Essentials Collection
Choker - .Pekka. Rosario Choker - BROWN
Necklace - Yummy - Dreamcatcher Necklace - Gold
Rings (L) - Kibitz - Misti rings - gold
Rings (R) - Kibitz - Clemencia - black/gold
Dress & Purse - Ricielli - Bye Bye Summer Hunt #8 (only L$15)
Shoes - Fri.day - Yara Heels - Crimson (@ Sept. Uber) NEW
Pose from Overlow Poses - Freebie (modified)
Picture taken at Takeuti Town

No comments:

Post a Comment