Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pumpkin in Love

Pumpkin in Love

I saw this pumpkin batch at a few different sims while I was exploring. I really wanted it! So I headed over to arcade and played until I was successful. I'm so pleased I did because I think it's the perfect accessory/decoration for the front porch of my home.

The light is a gift from Apple Fall which was released when the new manor house was dropped. I'm not sure if it's still free, but head down there to double check.

The pose is adorable, right? It's from Glamrus and available at Tres Chic!

Set Up:
Pumpkin & Deco - Ariskea[ Terre Automne ] Pumpkin Batch (@ The Arcade) NEW
Light - Apple Fall Kingsbury Pendant Lamp
Build - Scarlet Creative Moon Rise Cottage (@ Sept. C88) NEW
Pose - Glamrus . Falling For You (@ Sept. Tres ChicNEW

On Me:
Hair & Hat - Truth - Armelle 
Jacket - Emery - Joan Denim Jacket
Pants - Kitja Cherie - Noir Pants
Books - fri.day - Juliette Boots - Coal

No comments:

Post a Comment