Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Hallway Culprit

The Hallway Culprit

These pesky little bandits having been popping up everywhere on the grid. I found one in my hallway going through my basket of freshly picked apples.

I'm really in love with all these pieces and I'm happy I've gotten a chance to use them in my decor. I hope to be able to show you more of the house as I get around to it. I've seen the Kalopsia chair used in a lot of bedroom set ups, so I really wanted to try to incorporate it into another room in the house. I think it really ties in nicely with this scene. I especially like the yellow throw blanket over the back as it gives it a splash of colour. Don't miss the What Next sign that's tucked in the back. It was part of a FLF collection and such a great piece for the autumn season.

The other items are *must have* gacha items. I really love the doors and wreath from Ariskea. These are pieces I can see myself using again in other set ups. I just think they can compliment any area nicely.

A new event called, Lost & Found has recently opened up. I picked up the clock and the rhubarb basket from there. I can't wait to see how this event grows...

Build - Scarlet Creative Moon Rise Cottage (@ Sept. C88)
Doors Ariskea - Terre Automne - Doors (@ Sept. Arcade)
Ariskea - Terre Automne - Branches twig (@ Sept. Arcade)
Clock - Silence. - Golden Leaf Wall Clock (@ Lost & FoundNEW
Sign - {what next} Harvest Sign (previous FLF)
Rack - dust bunny . coat rack (@ Sept. Arcade)
Chair - Kalopsia - Maple Chair - Decor (@ Sept. Tres Chic) NEW
Book Basket - *ionic* 1 dollar books (@ Lost & FoundNEW
Basket (L) - PLAAKA - RhubarbBasket (@ Lost & FoundNEW
Basket (R) - revival - apple basket red fallen (@ Sept. FameshedNEW
Boots - dust bunny . rainboot cart (@ Sept. Arcade)
The Culprit - Mutresse - Cheeky Raccoons- Waving (@ Sept. Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment