Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

If I'm not there in 24 hours... leave without me

If I'm not there in 24 hours... leave without me
 
 
What I'm Wearing:
 
Hair - Lelutka - GoGo - Fades Natural (hat included)
Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - STELLA
Skin - DeeTaleZ *Appliers* LeLuka Heads "Face Estelle FR" Eastern
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shirt - (fd) Button Shirt Open - Gray
Bikini - .miss chelsea. Chain Bikini Coral
Shoes - fri. - Nadya.Sandals (Tan)
 
The Set-up:
 
Pose - Izzie's - Window Sit 3
Sailboat - AF - Harry's Boat
Tree on water - Tiki Tattoo - Lagoon Rock Retreat
Tree - LostDog Designs - Palm Tree
Grass - KIDD Creation - Real Beach Grass
Bird - Ohmai - Pacific Gull (Stance 2)
Luggage (1) - Apt B - Summer Travel (Previous Gacha)
Luggage (2) - 8f8 - unexpected Journey - All My Stuff Luggage TROLLEY - His
Bag - * S O R G O - Bag of Euros RARE (Previous Gacha)
Book - Apple Fall - Books & Map
Passports - * S O R G O - Passports Pile A (Previous Gacha)
Starfish - Culprit - Starfishy
In hand - BAZAR - Cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment