Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

No Miracles

No Miracles


I really struggled to find the right place to take this picture. I recently dressed up for a 1930's themed event and I really fell in love with my look. I decided to share it as I think there are a lot of pieces you can buy separately to create the look you want. I might not have nailed the 1930's but I think I made a good attempt at trying to embody the glam and beauty of the era. 

The sim I am on is called Misfit Ghetto (LM below). It's a mature, dark urban sim that has been really well done. Personally, I really like the juxtaposition of the setting and my outfit. I think it works, but that's up for debate ;) 

The shoes are a must-have from Fri.day's August Mix sale. I've used these shoes a few times and they're available at the mainstore in a few different colours.

The fur shawl and dress are from Gizza and Miss Chelsea. The main reasons I bought these pieces is because I know I can use them again as they'll go with anything.

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Eyes - IKON - Sovereign Eyes - Hazel
Eyelashes - Redgrave - Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Skin - the Skinnery - London
Hair - [enVOGUE] - Olivia - Dark Browns
Necklace, Earrings & Bracelet - Yummy -Sofia Set
Dress - miss chelsea - Sita Bodycon Dress - Nude
Shawl - GizzA - Fur Stole / Women - Men - Brown
Shoes - Fri.day - Bobbie Pumps - Ruby (from Aug. Mix)
Pose from Label Motion - Gwen Poses
Picture taken at Misfit Ghetto

No comments:

Post a Comment