Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Spellbound

Spellbound - Full

After much hemming and hawing I finally decided to go shopping for a new skin and I have to say I'm so happy that I did. I've never owned a skin from The Skinnery before, and I've decided this won't be my only one. I was so impressed with London. She's young, freckly, and beautiful. I was so pleased with how it looked at my Stella head from Lelutka.

I did manage to make it into C88 after about 100+ tps. This month is AMAZING. So many great things to grab. I love this dress & jacket from Ison. They're both beautiful and the colours that are available are great. I choose the midnight because blue is usually my go-to colour.

This hair... oh man. I am IN LOVE! You need to try it out. You won't be disappointed. ;) I'm not sure if it's in the store yet, but be patient it should be out shortly.

Spellbound

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella 
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Glass (@ Sept. Shiny Shabby) 
 Skin - the Skinnery - London 
 Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
 Hair - +Spellbound+ Sirena // Grimoire - Earth 
 Dress - ISON - occult dress - midnight (@ Sept. C88) 
 Jacket - ISON - occult jacket - midnight (@ Sept. C88) 
 Ring - (Yummy) True Fate Ring - Opal (@ Sept. C88) 
 Purse - LaGyo - Malika clutch - Nude 
 Pose - Label Motion - Rebeca Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment