Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Shadows Across My Cheeks

shadows across my cheeks
 
Today my outfit started from the ground up. I recently got my hands on some of the last month's releases from Fri.day, the Didi wedges. I struggled with which colour to work with because they're all marvelous, but finally settled for the pewter. I paired it up with a new pleated skirt from tres blah and a top from Emery. It's my version of  a school girl look for all the peeps heading back to school!
 
On Me:
 
Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - STELLA
Eyes - [Buzz] - Duo Eye - Earth
Skin - DeeTaleZ *Appliers* LeLuka Heads "Face Estelle FR" Eastern
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair - TRUTH - Josette - browns (NEW)
Top - Emery - Cecilia Top - Eden (@ Sept. C88)
Skirt - tres blah - Pleated Skirt - Grey (@ Sept. C88)
Tights - Sweet Tea - Dreary Day Tights
Shoes - fri. - Didi.Wedges - Pewter (@ Aug Kustom9)
Pose from Marukin - Holocene (@ Sept. C88)
 
Set up:
 
Bench - CP - Watercolour Canopy
Tree - 3D TREES - autumn trees - Triple Maple with virginia creeper
Leafs - 3D TREES - autumn trees - fallen leaves
Dogs - Half-Deer - Shiba Inu - Sniff Sniff & Better View (@ Sept. Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment