Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Annie

A few weeks ago Catwa released her newest mesh head called, "Annie". Annie was a little bit different than her first mesh head as it aimed to be a vampire head. So naturally I wanted to show case it. I took this picture and was really pleased with how it turned out. It was also perfect timing for Halloween.

The Lady is a Vamp 

 I was equally excited to hear that Catwa is getting ready to release the Annie head without the vampire teeth. Annie is a great mesh head. Her features are sharp and angular and the way I have my face set up she seems to have a narrow face. There are 9 different emotions on this face and you can see some of them here.

As I've mentioned before I'm a huge face of the eyelashes that are built into the head, as I normally have to wear mesh add-ons. The ones that come with the head offer a few different options and they honestly make the world of difference.

As well, I really wanted to point out how well this Lara Hurley skin compliments the head. I've been a fan of Lara as long as she's been putting out skins, and to be able to wear her skins on my new favorite mesh heads is a big deal. I won't be taking of this skin or head anytime soon. Lara does offer the body appliers for Slink & Maitreya mesh bodies to match this skin. Try out a demo of Christy at Lara's main-store (lm below).

Annie

The sweater I'm wearing is the newest release from The Annex which will be available at this month's Chapter Four. The cardi comes in seven different colours. All the cardis have a shirt built in and offer five different shirt colours. You can also turn the shirt off if you prefer. 

Hair - Exile - I Will Wait - Natural Fusion - Rio
Head - CATWA HEAD Annie Human (coming soon)
Eyes - IKON Promise Eyes - Parchment
Skin - Lara Hurley- Christy - Midtone NEW
Sweater - The Annex - Cardi Set - Sea Foam (@ Nov. Chapter 4) NEW
Pose - Label Motion - Gwen Poses
Picture Background from FreeMotionBacks

No comments:

Post a Comment