Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

In The Moment

In This Moment

I've taken notice that when I go furniture shopping I tend to buy light color furniture. I'd like to say that I have more of a wider range of color palettes but I'm beginning to think I'm scared of dark colored furniture lol! So, when I saw this sofa and table from Fiasco, I thought I'd really put myself out of my comfort zone. While taking the photo I really tried for a long time to catch the light coming in from two different places, and I'm satisfied with how it all came together.

The sofa and coffee table by Fiasco are soon to be released at the Love to Decorate Event on November 12th.

Build - Culprit - Neva's Rustic Cottage
Fiasco - Tiffany Dark Couch (@ LTD Event) NEW
Fiasco - Tiffany Dark Coffee Table (@ LTD Event) NEW
MudHoney Jessie Chair w/ blanket Adult - Espresso
MudHoney Jessie Ottoman - Espresso
Sway's stack of Books & Coffee [Haylie]
Kalopsia - Pillow Cart
Alouette - Rustic Wall Sconce (1LI - Mesh)
tarte. upcycled easel lights (dark wood)
uK - StiKs Lights_Dark Wood (@ Nov. FameshedNEW
Bazar - Traveler-Plant2
Lark - FC Basket of Blankets (@ Nov. C88NEW
Fancy Decor: Vertical Candles
Jian :: Rustic Clock (@ Nov. The Liaison Collaborative) NEW
The Loft - Lennox Coffee Table Decor NEW
dust bunny . blanket stool
+Half-Deer+ Cozy Cat (if I fits, I sits) - Choco Point (@ Nov. C88NEW
sf rustic coffee stool
39 - 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow - Knowledge Cart
dust bunny . coat rack
dust bunny . hanging flower pot . mint
dust bunny . hanging flower pot . blue
[Brixley] locker console - black (@ 6 RepublicNEW
junk. vintage milk carrier.
Ariskea[Mellow ] Autumn Poppy Flower [Orange]
junk. wannabe boho. lantern. one.
{what next} Marais Phone (red)
Fiasco - Trophy "Netflix Marathon" (For Hello Tuesday) NEW
Zigana . rug . naturel

No comments:

Post a Comment