Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Coffee + Friends = Happiness

Almost everyone with friends on SL knows how difficult it can be to meet up with your friends when you are all are on different time zones. While... my friends and my timezone are no exception. I count it a blessing when I can get some quality time with my friends, as I'm sure you do, too.

This setup was constructed by the wonderful and talented Kaelyn Alecto. I was really excited to get a sneak peak at the Dust Bunny farmhouse that's due out in a few day at the new round of C88. It's a very nice build and will be on my must purchase list.

I've been spotted in this outfit for a few days, but I can't help it as it's become one of my favorites. The jacket is from Aphorism (from the previous Chp. Four) and I love it. The shoes are brand new from Essenz called Baltimore. They're open toe and come in 12 colours. They're available at the Gacha Garden from Nov. 1 - 22nd. There is a special HUD that comes with these shoes after 20 rounds of play. It's called the SOI HUD which will not be available after the event. For more information on game play and the event check out http://www.thegachagarden.com/howtoplay

I'm also wearing the new human head Annie from Catwa. I told you I wouldn't be taking this head off anytime soon. I've paired it with the brand new release of Maddison by DeeTaleZ. Maddison is available at We Love Role-play and is currently 25% off.

Coffee + Friends = Happiness

On Me:
Hair - +elua+ Oceana - Ombre Basic pack
Head - Catwa - Annie (Human) NEW
Skin - DeeTaleZ - Maddison - Eastern (@ We Love Role Play) NEW
Necklace - +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace - White
Jacket - !APHORISM! Autumn Jacket - Blue
Jeans  -Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans - #2 
Shoes - Essenz - Baltimore (@ Gacha Garden) NEW


Set Up:
Build - dust bunny . willow farmhouse (@ Nov. C88) NEW
Plant - Mesh Plants - Hanging Fern
Mailbox - [ zerkalo ] Keep on Dreaming - Card Holder Mailbox
Car - --ANHELO-F01FP-159GA :: la voiture de grand-pere
Dog - ZOOBY ULTIMATE ROTTWEILLER
Coffee Cups - Bistro - Takeaway coffee 
Apple Baskets - .:revival:. apple basket red
Bush - --ANHELO-M11RN-15AGA :: garnish B
Bike - [tmk] low-chari red

No comments:

Post a Comment