Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

It's Beginning to Look...

First of all... let's get you into the "mood". Here's a little ♫tuneage♫ for you... now that you have that playing you can imagine the mood I was in while I decorated this little scene. For me... the winter season is the most difficult because I'm away from my native country, and most importantly my family. I take a great deal of comfort spending time with friends in SL and well... decorating during this holiday season. For me, if I can make my pixel home feel like Christmas then I've done it right. I held off of snapping this pic for a bit because I really wanted to go visit Tannenbaum which opened today. Ton and tons and TONS of winter goodies. Not just deco stuff either, there are hairstyles, shoes, and clothes available. They also have a tree lot and gacha ornaments available.

It's Beginning To Look...

Also opened is Lost & Found for it's third round. The vintage living room set from DaD Design caught my eye. The set comes with three different colour options and I couldn't resist using the red/green. Lost & Found is open from Nov. 22 - Dec. 1st.

Fiasco has also come out with some many cute things for Christmas. The candy cane box, the ornament box, and the count down box are all from that shop. These pieces are featured at a few different events so I've included the LMs below.

If there is anything I've missed or if you need more info. please don't hesitate to reach out to me in the comments or in-world.

The Set Up:

Build - llorisen // alms cottage.white (gacha)
Chair - DaD DESIGN - Vintage Tub armchair @ Lost & Found NEW
Kalopsia - Pile of Gifts
*ionic* Oh deer my
junk. log bucket.
Apple Fall - Tabletop Tree (gacha)

Bookshelf (R)
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Charmed Books
AF Christmas Cookies
Bazar - Stockholm-Bottle candles
Bazar - Floria bedroom pic frame
Fiasco - Star Strung Up @ SaNaRae NEW
hive // noel train @ tannenbaum NEW
Boudoir - Vintage Christmas Card Garland 1

Bookshelf (L)
Vintage Christmas Card Garland 2
floorplan. leaning book stack
Trompe Loeil - PEACE Letters
Trompe Loeil - Snowflake Ornate
junk. vintage milk carrier.
Prim Factory - Twigs with Red Berries

Trompe Loeil - Fireplace Logs and Fire (larger stack of wood)
{anc} sleepwarking. ribbons. cream stripe (gacha)
Pixel Mode Stocking - Texture Change RARE (gacha)
Pixel Mode Stocking - Red - P to T (gacha)
{CH} Tres Chic Winter Globe
Trompe Loeil - Cutout Tree
*AF* Marquee - Snowflake White
PILOT - Festive Moose Antlers [Silver/Gold] @ tannenbaum NEW
Fiasco - Counting Down Christmas Blocks @ SaNaRae NEW 
The Loft - Painted Tail Birds
PILOT - Christmas Village [Arcade] - Sign

Kalopsia - Wood Sign - Joyeux @ Lost & Found NEW
Apple Fall -  Blanket Curio (gacha)
{what next} Vermont Hot Chocolate Tray (Deer) @ Nov. C88 NEW
Fiasco - Candy Canes Box NEW
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Flat Tintable
.Focus Poses. My Puppies (pose 1)
Fiasco - Christmas Ribbons (The Neighbourhood) NEW
Kalopsia - Crackerbox NEW
tarte. tin vase & twig (modified)
Prim Factory - Twigs with Red Berries
Fiasco - Christmas Ornament Box Red (The Neighbourhood) NEW
floorplan. jack's scattered manuscript
+Half-Deer+ Carved Woodland Animals (Fallow Deer)
Apt B // Goodbye Autumn Ladder
+Half-Deer+ Northern Cardinal F - Curious
+Half-Deer+ Northern Cardinal M - Static
Apple Fall - Christmas Tree RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment