Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Snow Bunnies on a Lift

Snow Bunnies on a Lift

Everyone has been loving this lift seat by Chez Moi. I had to wait 'til I could catch a friend online before I could snap a picture. My friend Maxx was willing to pose with me and I'm super grateful. I've included some raw shots of the different poses the lift swing has. It's chalked full of single and couple's poses. In the photograph below I actually used a pose from Focus Poses.


I am crazy about the hair Beusy released at this round of Tres Chic. Both a short and long style are available. I picked up this winter jacket from Gawk. I'm not sure if it's new, but it's mesh and comes in tons of different colours. It'll be great as a piece in my winter wardrobe. 

Set Up:

CHEZ MOI - Romantic Winter Lift Seat @ Nov. Tres Chic NEW
Heart - Snowy Oak and Forest Grove
Pose - . Focus Poses . Couple 2 (modified)

On Me:

Head - Lelutka - Stella
Skin - The Skinnery - London - Toffee
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Hair - Beusy: Blocked Mesh Hair & Beanie - brown @ Nov. Tres Chic NEW
Goggles - [The Forge] Goggles - Snow Camo (older gacha)
Jacket - Gawk! - Hooded Down Jacket - red
Jeans - ISON - celen jeans - indigo
Boots - ISON - leather knee boots - gray @ Nov. C88

No comments:

Post a Comment