Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Your Colours Still Leave Me Wanting More

Your Colours Still Leave Me Wanting More

I'm really not ready to say goodbye to autumn yet, even though the weather outside is telling me winter has arrived. I've seen a lot of amazing winter sims prop up on the grid, but I'm also secretly pleased to see fall-themed sims hanging in there. The sim KiLu is just beautiful! It has different areas for photography and this wonderfully decorated house on the top of a hill.

The outfit I'm wearing is brand new from Lazybones available only at this month's round of Tres Chic. This outfit comes in six different colours. I paired it out with another release from the same event. The shoes are called Wednesday platfroms from Livalle. I couldn't resist wearing the new Fri. cozy socks with them. These socks are now available at  C88 and for the prize you might want to consider snapping up a few different colours.

Head - Lelutka - Stella
Skin - The Skinnery - London - Toffee
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Hair - Exile - Another Day Gone - Naturals pack (FLF) NEW
Shirt & Skirt - LAZYBONES - Cozy Days Outfit - Red @ Nov. Tres Chic NEW
Socks - fri. - Cozy.Socks - snow @ Nov. C88 NEW
Shoes - {Livalle} Wednesday -Platform MaryJanes- Cherry @ Nov. Tres Chic NEW
Purse - [Black Bantam] The Doctors Bag - Brown @ Nov. Tres Chic NEW
Photo taken at KiLu

No comments:

Post a Comment