Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Season of the Witch

With Halloween looming around the corner it was time that I started to figure out a Halloween costume. I really like this season... I always think it's a hoot to see people get their pixels dressed up and go to endless Halloween themed parties. 

I was really excited to see that Tres Chic offered so many different things that I could use for a Halloween outfit. I decided to go for a classic witch look with the new Kasandra dress from Lakshmi, the Libby Platforms from NX, and the poses from Fashiowl. I also used this cute little witch shack from the event as well. There are tons more goodies to check out at Tres Chic.

Season of the Witch

On Me:

Hair - Magika - Sorcery (Group Gift)
Dress - LAKSHMI - Kasandra Dress - Black (@ Oct. Tres Chic) NEW
Shoes - NX-Narcotix Libby Platform - Crimson (@ Oct. Tres Chic) NEW
Pose - Fashiowl - Abracadabra - Wear 3 (@ Oct. Tres Chic) NEW

Set Up: 

House - Serenity Style- My Witch House (@ Oct. Tres Chic) NEW
Botanical - T2C Aspen Tree 3
{RW} Pumpkin Patch - v2

No comments:

Post a Comment