Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Making a Call

A new round of Tres Chic is in full swing!! The theme this round is Season of the Witch and there are tons of goodies to get your hands on. I hope to be able to show you some of the great finds at the event over the course of this week. Head down there and check it out! It's open now!

Making a Call

The hair I'm wearing is from Phoenix. I really like how it has an wind blown feel about it that isn't over the top. I decided to wear the new dress and purse from 1992 and I just love this outfit. To top if off I wore the ChicChica shoes called Blair which I think are fantastic.


Hair - Phoenix - Ophelia Hair - Dark Brown (@ Oct. Tres Chic) NEW
Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - STELLA
Skin - Skinnery - London
Dress - 1992 // Turtleneck Over Shoulder Dress - Canary (@ Oct. Tres ChicNEW
Purse - 1992 // Lock & Key Bag (Noir) Shoulder (@ Oct. Tres ChicNEW
Shoes - ChicChica - Blair - Witch (@ Oct. Tres ChicNEW
Pose - label motion - Cattiva Pose
Location - Loch Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment