Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

On the Bridge to Pandora

On the Bridge to Pandora

I was so excited to get one of the newest releases from The Annex, called Boston Coat. It comes in a wide range of colours and can be paired with jeans, skirts, or tights. It's perfect for the fall wardrobe. It's currently at The Chapter Four so grab the LM below and head over there.

I really want to talk about the new Catwa head. I am so impressed with everything this head has to offer. For the first time... in FOREVER I can wear a head without adding different eyelashes. This might seem trivial, but having really nice lashes is important to me. I plan to do a little review of the lash options soon.

On The Bridge to Pandora (Close Up)

With the Catwa head I'm wearing the Cynthia skin from Deetalez. This isn't the first skin I've bought from there and I'm never disappointed. I really love this shade and it's actually a lighter than I normally wear. Deetalez currently has a bunch of skins released for the Jessica head. Be sure to try them all on to see what you prefer.

Head - CATWA HEAD - Jessica V.4 NEW
Skin - DeeTaleZ - "Face Cynthia" - Mixedtype
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes - IKON - Triumph Eyes - Armor
Hair - TRUTH HAIR - Posy - browns
Jacket - The Annex - Boston Coat - Wool - Navy (@ The Chapter Four) NEW
Skirt - - Milk Motion - native print skirt 2
Tights - Sweet Tea  Dreary Day Tights Maitreya Appliers
Shoes - fri.day - Rosie.Boots - Coal (@ Sept. Shiny Shabby)
Pose - Label Motion - Cate @ Fashion Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment