Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Caprice

Caprice

I told you I'd be wearing these pants again! They are The Annex chinos in brown this time and I really love them. I tried them with the boots from Fri.day and the sYs's backless shirt that's out for The Mix event. I believe there is still time to grab the Samantha booties but you better be quick as C88 changes over soon! The purse I'm using is also an amazing grab for only $75L! The pose is part of the Sophie pose pack I got from Fashiowl a few days back.

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Eyes - IKON Spectral Eyes - Apex
Eyelashes - Redgrave - Eyelashes -39- Luscious
Skin - the Skinnery - London 
Hair - CATWA HAIR - Bree - Darks
Shirt - [sYs] CAPRICE backless jacket - white (The Mix) NEW
Pants - The Annex - Chinos - Brown (Sept. The Attic)
Shoes - fri.day - Samantha.Booties - Copper (@ Sept. C88)
Purse - ILLI - Handbag  - deluxe (on Marketplace)
Pose - Fashiowl Poses - Sophie5
Picture taken at THE INSTRUMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment