Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch

Today I got the chance to wear the new Alex head by LOGO. This is the first time I've worn a LOGO head before and I was quite pleased with it. I had a little hiccup with the skin appliers, and with the help of some people was able to figure out that you need to purchase the OMEGA hud in order to wear third party skins with the head. I then went to visit a few different places that make skins for the head and fell in love with the Alex applier from Izzie's. This skin came in two versions, one with freckles and one without. I went with the freckles as I thought it gave the head a fresh and young look.

The LOGO head comes with a wide range of emotions available. I loved playing around with it. The head even comes with vampire teeth. I've shown some of the emotions in the picture below but there are 12 in total.

Alex Emotions

The top is a brand new gift from Tres Blah available at the main store with two other goodies.

The hair is the newest released from Catwa and I love the fringe and the way it frames the face. This hair comes in a wide range of colours and is super cute. Make sure you head over to the store for a demo.

On Me:
Head - LOGO - Alex v2.1 NEW
Skin - Izzie's - LOGO Alex Appliers - Freckles - Sun-kissed
Eyes - IKON - Triumph Eyes - Armor
Hair - CATWA HAIR - Kylie - Brown NEW
Necklace - Izzie's - Eternity Choker taupe - vintage
Shirt - tres blah - Cropped Sweatshirt - Boo (group gift) NEW
Skirt - Dead Dollz - Autumn Skirt - Pumpkin (Sept. Tres Chic)
Shoes - ChicChica - Joice (Sept. Cosmopolitan)
Purse - Keem - Soho Leather Bag - Black (Tres Chic Gift)
Pose - Label Motion - Gwen Pose 3
Location - The Trace - Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment