Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Autumn Hues

Autumn Hues


Home decor pictures are quickly becoming my favourite type of pictures to take. When I am putting together a "scene" sometimes it can take a while or other times (like this one) it can go quite quickly, and then I have a moment where I'm not sure if I'm finished because it seemed too easy. I'm really pleased with all the elements in this photo. The Moonrise Cottage from Scarlet Creative is such an amazing background to work with. I've found a lot of enjoyment decorating this house. The items against the wall, the fairy tree from Atooly & old doors from Ionic started the whole scene. I knew I wanted to use the fairy tree, so I built everything else around it. I was so pleased that I could use more from Kalopsia’s Maple Bed set featured at Sept. Tres Chic. The stand and the chair are both from Cheeky Pea and can be easily tided into another project as they’re super easy and fun to work with. The pieces on the ground are mostly arcade grabs and elements from other sets. I love seeing different pieces come together in a complimentary way. I hope you’ll like this set up just as much as I did. The credits are below so you can go and grab some of these awesome items.
 
Set Up:
 
Build - Scarlet Creative - Moon Rise Cottage ( @ Sept. C88)
Curtains - Kalopsia - Maple Wall Lace (@ Sept. Tres ChicNEW
Chair - :CP: Quinn Chair Dog Lover (PG)
Wall Tree - [atooly.home] fairy wall tree - black (@ kawaii project) NEW 
Doors & Windows - *ionic* A plie of antique windows
Stand - :CP: Autumn Step Frame Natural (@ Sept. The Attic) NEW
Hanging Plant - Kalopsia - Bowl Plant Hanger
Paper Birds - [DDD] Paper Cranes Trio

Items on the floor:
 
40 - 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow - Lantern Cage (Sept. Arcade)
30 - 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow - Out of Tea (Sept. Arcade)
32 - 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow - Pipe Set (Sept. Arcade)
Apple Fall Leather Moccasins
31 - 8f8 - Storyteller's Burrow - 8 Minute Mints (Sept. Arcade)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Books
Kalopsia - Maple Rugs ( @ Sept. Tres Chic)
(fd) Cat - 09 Ready to Pounce
{what next} My Camera (texture-changing)
{what next} Pile of Photos Decor
Intrigue Co. - Brew York: Returned Postage
MudHoney Zelia Plant
PILOT - Bucket Planter

No comments:

Post a Comment