Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Front Porch

The Front Porch

I haven't done a feature on furniture / deco in a long while. I started this project on a whim and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. My aim was for a Napa Valley inspired front porch. I was looking at some real life photo to get some inspiration and this is my end result. Perhaps not so Napa, but def a cozy hangout.

A lot of these products are FLF specials and Midnight Madness grabs, so I apologize about the tardiness of the post. I hope you're able to get some of these goodies still. 

Let's talk about this set from What's Next. The chairs, table, guitars are all {what next}. The patio set is just gorgeous and great pieces for any house. I'm also really enjoy the guitars as they hang on the wall and come as part of a set. 

The California artwork & photo hanging grid are from Floorplan and were available for Friday's FLF. I hope you were able to grab them and they might still even be out. 

I'm using a build from DaD Designed called, "Sun Forest Cottage". This cottage is quite adorable, and it's able at the current round of Shiny Shabby.


The Set Up:

Build - DaD DESIGN "Sun Forest Cottage" NEW @ Shiny Shabby
Trees - Bee Designs - Mesh palm trees
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Ladder
Sari-Sari - Vertical Herb Garden
floorplan. photo fence NEW for FLF May 6th
floorplan. california planks NEW for FLF May 6th
{what next} Hanging Guitar (Classic) NEW @ Collabor88 May
{what next} Guitar Case Sign NEW @ Collabor88 May
[ keke ] bottled roses - red
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Planting Pots
{what next} Marlow Chair (right) NEW (Limited) Midnight Madness
{what next} Marlow Chair (left) NEW (Limited) Midnight Madness
{what next} Marlow End Table NEW (Limited) Midnight Madness
{what next} Marlow Tray Decor NEW (Limited) Midnight Madness
*Tatty Soup* Marigold Bottle Red.
BALACLAVA!! Seahorse Candlestick (silver)
LISP - Mesh - Faded Summer Rug - Baby Blue
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Wood Box
hive // tall empty lantern
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Bucket Hangers

No comments:

Post a Comment