Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Among the Dunes

Among the Dunes

It's finally summer, and the grid is lighting up with shorts, tanks, and my favorite... swimwear! I was so excited about Dead Dollz's new released called Dune which is a bikini with a cover up. This outfit collections comes in four different colours and I am wearing two of those colors. I liked the way the fuchsia top looked with the crisp white bottoms and cover up. My friend and blogger extraordinaire Kaelyn wore the same outfit in red. All the colors are perfect for the summer season.

Among the Dunes - Closeup


I paired up the swimwear with Fri.day's Olivia sandals which are also available at Uber. These sandals are made for medium feet and twist right up the lower leg. They come in a wide range of colors and would look great with different summer outfits. I will def be wearing these again.

Look over at Kae's pic for details about what she's wearing.
Check out my details below! 


On me:

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Skin - [the Skinnery] London (LeLutka Applier) (toffee)
Hair - Entwined - Niada NEW @ Shiny Shabby
Suit & Coverup - Dead Dollz - Dune - White & Fuchsia NEW @ Uber
Glasses - atooly - lily sunglasses - black
Shoes - fri. - Olivia.Sandals (Natural) NEW @ Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment