Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Beachy Days

Beach Day

Whimsical is open again with a brand new round of goodies. There are so many amazing items up for grabs at this event that I literally didn't know where to start. I figured you can never go wrong with beach attire and deco.

I am wearing Cynful's bikini and it's just magical. I really am pleased with the way it fits the maitreya body and the fatpack HUD is just fab. You can customize all aspects of the suit. The body chain is also a must have. I paired the swimmers with hair from Spellbound also at Whimsical. The hair is called, "Macaron" and it's pretty adorable, right?!

I am also wearing brand new shoes from Essenz available at Enchantment. These sandals are perfect for summer. I've been wearing them since they were released and they look nice with everything!!

I hope to have some more new releases from Whimsical for you soon, but until then happy shopping everyone! <3


On Me:

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Skin - [the Skinnery] London (LeLutka Applier) (toffee)
Hair - +Spellbound+ Macaron // Grimoire : Complete NEW @ Whimsical 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fuyumi/130/127/28
Bikini - [Cynful] Poolside Bikini - Fatpack  NEW @ Whimsical 
Rings & Earrings - :[P]:- Opaline Gatcha NEW @ Whimsical 
Body Chain - [Cynful] Poolside - Bodychain NEW @ Whimsical 
Arm Chain - #26 Blueberry - Oakley - Common - Maitreya - Silver D. Armchain
Shoes - Essenz - Tucson (Maitreya) NEW @ Enchantment
Pose - Overlow Poses - Pack 80 NEW


The Set Up:

Bee Designs - Mesh palm trees
REAL BEACH GRASS*WILD MEDIUM SWORD*9x9x2*WILD CIRCLE
[MG]My Beach Gacha-SwimRing Yellow D1 NEW @ Whimsical 
[MG]My Beach Gacha-Beachparasol yellow E1 NEW @ Whimsical 
[MG]My Beach Gacha Beachsandal LBlue F1 NEW @ Whimsical 
[MG]My Beach Gacha-Beachlug-LBxY C2 NEW @ Whimsical 
[MG]My Beach Gacha-Lifegurdbench-Yellow B2 NEW @ Whimsical 
!Ohmai: Peek-a-boo Hedgehog (Rez) [Cinnamon]
TA Seaside Beach Tote
dust bunny . beach towel tote . floral
!Ohmai: GreyHeaded Gulls
Foxes - Urban Fallout - Hound - Brown (MC)
!Ohmai: Hedgehog Castle (Rez)
!Ohmai: Lazy Summer Scene (No Poses // Rez)
AF Harry's Boat
Pose - Overlow Poses - Pack 80 NEW




No comments:

Post a Comment