Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Meet me at the railway ties

Meet me at the railway ties

I'm back from vacation and slowly adjusting back to reality. I'm really happy I got a few minutes to jump online and check out the new releases. 

Essenz has released these brand new sandals and they are perfection! They are just adorable. I have a picture below showing them off a bit better. They're definitely a must have. They'll be available at Fameshed from May 1st to 27th 


On Me:

Head - Catwa - Candy NEW
Eyes - SU!- Yuna Eyes ALL COLORS NEW 
Skin - Atelier Pepe - Ashley Skin (Catwa Gwen) 
Shape - Maitreya - Lara V.3.5
Hair - =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Thea" Dark Browns
Rings -Izzie's - Spring Midi Rings (gold)
Dress - Emery Austin Dress - Skin @ May C88
Shoes - Essenz - Gambia (Maitreya) NEW @ FaMESHed

The Scene: 

Scene mostly set up by Maxxster & Sour Tea ... I added a few things:
French Bulldog - Mesh - Full Perm
floorplan. traveling typewriter / silver RARE 
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Watering Can @ Uber
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Planting Pots  @ Uber
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Wood Box  @ Uber
7 - Moonshine Crate (Double)
HPMD* Garden Tree08 with Lights - green a
Alouette - Rustic Wall Sconce 
Kalopsia - Madeleine's Bucket Hangers

No comments:

Post a Comment