Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

She Wolf

She Wolf

I asked my good friend Sheri to pose with me for this warrior-ish photo idea I had. I got the ideal after seeing Dead Dollz's newest release at We <3 RP. It's called Lenora and it comes in white, black, and brown. I really love the shoulder piece in this outfit. I paired the outfit with shoes from Essenz called, "Ankara". These shoes are fantastic. They were featured at the Black Fashion Fair but have since been moved to the main store. 

She Wolf - Close Up

I also wanted to show you the new head from Catwa. This beauty is called Cindy and I'm wearing a skin from The Skinnery with it. I really love how different this head is from Catwa's other creations. It has a wider bridge nose, with high cheek bones, and lovely lips. Make sure you check out this head for yourself. I've taken a few pictures so you can see what kind of emotions come with this head, too!

The first picture show the basic full face emotions (there are 9 in total):


The second picture is the eye emotions: 


The last picture shows the emotions with the lips:


I really love that Catwa's hud has different eye/lip emotion cause you're able to mix & match to choose the expression that best suits the occasion. 


On Me:

Head - Catwa - Cindy NEW
Hair - Truth - Kora - Light Browns NEW @ Epiphany
Eyes - IKON Sovereign Eyes - Hazel
Skin - [theSkinnery] Maddie (Catwa Applier) - toffee
Earrings - [MANDALA] Nyorai Jewelry set_Silver
Outfit - Dead Dollz - Lenora - Brown NEW @ We <3 RP
Shoes - Essenz - Ankara (Maitreya) NEW
Pose (in layout) - Overlow Poses - Pack 80 NEW
Group Pose - :: Focus Poses Friends 74 ::

No comments:

Post a Comment