Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

"I don't need anything to get me through the night, except the beat that's in my heart..."

I don't need anything to get me through the night, except the beat that's in my heart

Another fab new release from Dead Dollz called Callie. It comes in 8 different patterns and is really adorable. I paired it with another Dead Dollz item. I like the way these two items came together. It's really something nice to lounge around the house in. 



I paired the outfit with Essenz's newest released for The Chapter Four which opens May 4th to 25th. The shoes are called Buenos Aires and come in 12 different colours. Each pair is only L$99. You did need to wear Slink or Maitreya feet with these shoes. 

I'm really loving these hair from Magika. I decided to go blonde as I really love the textures. The headphones are from SAYO and a really cute set. I believe they come with a deco pair, too.


On Me:

Head - Catwa - Candy NEW
Hair - Magika - 01 - Bad Habit
Eyes - IKON Sovereign Eyes - Hazel
Skin - DeeTaleZ - CATWA Head - "Face Joice FR" Mixedtype
Headphones - SAYO - Geometric Headphone - Silver - COMMON
Cardi - Dead Dollz - Shierak Set - Gray
Lingerie - Dead Dollz - Callie - Bouquet NEW @ FaMESHed
Shoes - Essenz - Buenos Aires (Maitreya) NEW @ The Chapter Four
Necklace - (Yummy) Delicate Necklace Set - Linked Gold Fatpack
Rings - Izzie's - Spring Midi Rings (gold) NEW @ Uber
Bracelet - ieQED anchor.bracelet.obsidian
Pose (in picture) - oOo studio - boudoir15_six
Location - Playa Flamingo
Pose (in layout) - Overlow Poses - Pack 80 NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment