Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

That Glam

That Glam

I'm really happy to be able to show you a few more things you can get at this month's round of Tres Chic. It's still open so make sure you drop in to do a little shopping! The shirt & dress are from N-Uno's and they come in a few different options. I'm wearing a skin by Deesses Boutique also available at the event. The picture in the picture above is one that I used before and also at Tres Chic. The pose I'm using (above) is from Launes World and part of a 8 pose set exclusive at the event.

I'm also wearing two items that are available at the Whore Couture Fair. The first are the glasses by SU! They come with a easy to use color HUD. Also at the event at are these rocking pair of shoes from Essenz. I really love the design of these. I thought they went nicely with my outfit, but I'll be wearing them again. These shoes are called, "Montgomery". They are the 2nd exclusive item featured at the fair, so they won't be available until March 15th. 

I'm wearing another new hair from Entwined called, "Alexis". I really love this hair and I've seen it photographed so nicely by other people. It can be found at the current round of Shiny Shabby.


On Me:

Head - Catwa - Gwen - Updated 
Hair - .Entwined. Alexis - Brown NEW @ Shiny Shabby
Eyes - IKON Promise Eyes - Parchment
Skin - Deesses Boutique: Adele - CATWA - Iced Coffee NEW @ Feb. Tres Chic
Shape - Maitreya - Lara V.3.5
Glasses - SU! The Shagi Glasses NEW @ Whore Couture Fair 
Dress - N-Uno - Karol Dress - Blue NEW @ Feb. Tres Chic
Bag - CL Apparel - Leather Bag - Grey NEW @ Feb. Tres Chic
Shoes - Essenz - Montgomery (Maitreya) NEW @ Whore Couture Fair 
Pose - Launes World - Glamour Girl NEW @ Feb. Tres Chic
Collage Poses - Overlow Poses - Pack 75

No comments:

Post a Comment