Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Lazy Afternoon

Lazy Afternoon

The new round of The Arcade is finally here! Yikes it's tough getting into that, but what else is new?! Just have to wait it out or head over to one of the many yard sales. If you're like me... I'm too impatient to wait for the sim to open so I scavenge instead. 

I am in LOVE with the typewriter from Floorplan. It comes in a whole bunch of commons but I used the Copper RARE in my photo. I just love the detail of this typewriter. I've taken a close up of it below. Also using some other goodies from Floorplan featured at Kustom9 & C88. 

So excited about this hair from Entwined. I love the curls and the way it fits. Today I went with a brown there are tons of different colour packs available. Head over to Shiny Shabby and grab a demo.

The shoes I'm wearing are from Essenz and will be available at Whore Couture 5 on March 1st. This is the 1st exclusive item called, "Cape Verde". It comes in 12 single colours and a few fatpacks. The 2nd exclusive item won't be available until March 15th. 


Set Up:

Wall print - floorplan. merde print NEW @ Feb Kustom9
Hanging Light - floorplan. hanging diamond light / copper @ Feb. C88
Typewriter - floorplan. traveling typewriter / copper RARE NEW @ Mar. Arcade 
Journal - dust bunny . storybook living . researcher's journal NEW @ Mar. Arcade
Weimaraner Dog Lying - Mesh - Full Perm
Bed - Ariskea [Le Secret] DayBed NEW @ Mar. Arcade
Divider - NOMAD // 06 // Gilded Gold Room Divider
Drapes - Apple Fall Long Curtain (Old Item)
Build - Apple Fall Country Hall
Pose - double take: french girls NEW


On Me:

Head - Catwa - Gwen - Updated 
Hair - .Entwined. Lena - Brown NEW @ Shiny Shabby
Eyes - IKON Promise Eyes - Parchment
Skin - [theSkinnery] Maddie (Catwa Applier) - toffee NEW @ Feb. C88
Shape - Maitreya - Lara V.3.5
Ring - Kibitz - Crystal ring set - gold
Dress - The Annex - Slip Dress - Black
Shoes - Essenz - Cape Verde (Maitreya) NEWWhore Couture 5

No comments:

Post a Comment