Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Closet Woes

My Closet Woes

This will be the last time I get to post for this year's RFL H&G Expo as it closes its doors today. What an amazing event! There were so many amazing donation items up for grabs. I am really excited about this glam closet from Bazar. It comes in a male and female version, as well as, a full connected / separate sections. It's really well done and I can see it be featured in a lot of deco projects.

Also using some new goodies from The Liaison Collaborative. The vanity, stool, and some of my outfit are all featured at the event which opens Mar. 7th at 3pm SLT.

Also new are the wraps from Fri.day which were at Uber. If you hurry you can make it before the event switches over. If not just hang around and they'll be available at the main store.

The hair I'm wearing is from Entwined. I'm not sure if it's a main store buy or event one. But as soon as I know I will update the blog post. I really like the strand of hair that falls in front of the face. I also like the brushed back look of it. It's really well done.

I'm wearing the Gwen head from Catwa. The emotion I'm using is part of the Activator pack. You purchase it at the main store and add it to the animation HUD. You're able to change the expression of individual features instead of the whole face. It's nice to be able to have different options for specific emotions. I hope to be able to post more info. on it soon.


Set Up:

Build - {vespertine} - reykjavik loft NEW for FLF
Closet - BAZAR - Glam - Closet FEMALE NEW @ RFL H&G Expo Hope 8
Box - BAZAR - Glam-Jewelry box NEW @ RFL H&G Expo Hope 8
[Commoner] Medal of Merit / Best Hag NEW @ Mar. The Arcade 
[ARIA] Bella Chaise Lounge - RARE NEW @ Mar. The Arcade 
-tres blah- Salad Days - Passing Time NEW @ Mar. The Arcade 
-tres blah- Hodgepodge - What's in My Bag RARE
-tres blah-  Hodgepodge - Stacked Magazines
brocante. throw rug / stars NEW for FLF
Second Spaces - Treat Yourself - Shopping Spree - boxes
Second Spaces - Treat Yourself - Shopping Spree - bags
Serenity Style- Romance Vanity NEW @ Mar. TLC
Serenity Style- Romance Puf NEW @ Mar. TLC
Serenity Style- Romance Make Up decor NEW @ Mar. TLC
[ARIA] Bella Mirror & Makeup Bag NEW @ Mar. The Arcade 
[ keke ] bokeh glitter big - pink NEW @ Mar. TLC
[ keke ] milk bottle flower NEW @ Mar. TLC
[ARIA] Bella Perfume Tray NEW @ Mar. The Arcade 
Pose - [Black Tulip] Solitude #12 - Mirror NEW @ Mar. TLC


On Me:

Head - Catwa - Gwen NEW
Eyes - IKON Promise Eyes - Parchment
Skin - DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Cynthia" Mixedtype
Shape - Maitreya - Lara V.3.5
Hair - Entwined - Elaine - Brown NEW 
Dress - S & P - Jolie Dress NEW @ Mar. TLC
Bracelet - Ama - Sookie Bracelet NEW @ Mar. TLC
Rings - Kibitz - Crystal ring set - gold
Earrings - J U D A S - THE REVOLUTION "Chanel" Earrings - Gold
Shoes - Reverie Wraps - Gold NEW @ Feb. Uber
Single Poses - Overlow Poses - Pack 76

No comments:

Post a Comment