Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

I want to love you, but if it's not right...What can I do?

I want to love you, but if it's not right...What can I do?

I really enjoyed putting this look together... When I saw this jacket/shirt combo at TDRF for super cheap I snapped it up. I really want to inject some more colour into my wardrobe this year so I went with the wine. I am pretty pleased with it. I am wearing the brand new shoes from Essenz called, "Georgia". They are available at FaMESHed and come in different single colours and fatpacks. I like that these shoes have the peep toe and buckles on the side.

What Can I Do - Close Up

I am wearing Catwa's Annie head with Deetalez's Cynthia skin and new freckles (full face). I love the combination. What I really love about Catwa's head is that there are tons of expressions and a lot of freedom to add your own textures. I've said it before but I am also a huge fan of the eyelash selection.  

On Me:

Head - Catwa - Annie 
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Armelle 
Skin - DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Cynthia" Mixedtype
Freckles - DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Freckles" FULLFACE NEW
Shape - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Necklace - MINIMAL - ABC Necklace Gold NEW @ TDR
Ring - Kibitz - Crystal ring set - gold
Jacket/Shirt - [.G.]Belted Trench Coat - WINE NEW @ TDR
Pants - Blueberry - Denise - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Black
Shoes - Essenz - Georgia (Maitreya) NEW @ FaMESHed
Location - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/127/65/28

No comments:

Post a Comment