Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Home & Garden Expo - Part Three: Live from the Event

Most people know how HUGE the RFL Home & Garden Expo is. I've been going to this event for the last couple of years and it has easily become one of my favorite. You are able to see many amazing products all in one space.

In an attempt to give my readers a sneak peak before the event opens on Feb. 14th, I decided to head over to Hope 6 and snap pictures on site. I hope you'll be able to find something you like! For a direct TP to the product, click on the store names below.

Brook Hill Living is revealing their brand new Chilmark House which I believe was decorated by the very talented Brent Lockhearst. They also have two lovely donations items up for grabs: The Canvas Fireplace & White Wooden Deck.


Pastiche was my next visit on the sim and it featured a transitional tea house. The donation items are Asian Dark Wood Teahouse & Mio Asian Tea Table.


Quantum has a beautiful display at Hope 6. It features a very large well-laid out model home. It's donation items are a beautiful wooden chair and a super chic Ico lamp.


The Heart Creations has a cozy lounge chair available for its donation item. It also has tons of other products from its main-store available. I am especially fond of the Wizard Pond which I used in an earlier post!


The sponsor of the sim BeYou has a number of items available including its two donation items which are a patio set and frosty cake w/ platter and plates.


Kaya's Ray of Sunshine is a store that's new to me. It's donation item actually caught my eye. It's a Boudoir Bed that has an impressive headboard. As well some of the other items available at the event were quite cute.


Enigma Designs has tons of really nature-geared products available. Their donation item is corner shop made out of bricks. I also really liked this cute garden shed and tool table they had for sale. Pictures below. :)


ChiC buildings has two donations available. The first is a really adorable side table and the other was some decor.


The Mustard Seed is another creator that's new to me. I thought the store featured a lot of really cute items. The two donation items were a table/vase/bird cage combos. Check it out!


Love Everlasting had the most adorable things for sale. I really loved the bench & fountain in the picture below. The fountain features a duck and chicks - just too cute.


Dixe Dandelion has two framed sayings up for grabs as their donation items. I really like the "May the odds be ever in your favor" with the light saber.


Last stop was Irrie's Dollhouse which has an incredible set up. I am showing the two donations items below as well as a featured gacha. I really liked these items and hope I have the chance to featured them later this week.


2 comments:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    4 person hot tub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends.
    4 person hot tub

    ReplyDelete