Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Gwen's Garden

Gwen's Garden

Catwa has updated her newest mesh head called, "Gwen". I thought I'd go through some of the basics and tell you about the updates. 



The Gwen update is a fully animated mesh head that comes with 9 basic animations and additional emotions are available at the main-store. Gwen comes with a hair&teeth HUD to change textures as well as tons of customization options. What I really like about Catwa's products is that she provides tons of video tutorials on her website to help walk you through things. As well she has a live support chat set up in world. 

The Liaison Collaborative is still in full swing. I am wearing a few items you can pick up at the event. The shirt is from Vinyl and comes with an awesome HUD to recolor different parts of the sweater. I also really love the heart on the sleeve - what a cute detail. I'm wearing shoes from Ama and a necklace by Black Tulip also at TLC.

The hair I'm wearing is by Entwined at We <3 RP! I loooooove this hair. I love how it curves and flows. I've also switched to a lighter hair color as I'm really digging the natural packs that Entwined has. Head over to We <3 RP for your demo.

I snapped this picture at my parcel in world. I got the idea for the garage & car set up from Madison Blaze. She has a really incredible photo-stream - check her out




On Me:

Head - Catwa - Gwen NEW UPDATES
Body - Maitreya - Lara
Skin - The Skinnery - Maddie NEW @C88
Eyes - IKON Triumph Eyes - Evening
Hair - Entwined - Aurora NEW @ We <3 RP
Necklace - [Black Tulip] - Simplicity - Silver NEW @ TLC
Earring - Amala - The Shell Earrings - Silver
Shirt - Vinyl - Lambert Tunic - Fatpack NEW @ TLC
Jeans - Blueberry - Luna - Rolled Cuff Jeans - Midnight
Shoes - Ama. : Female Geometric Flats : Fatpack NEW @ TLC
Pose - Overlow Poses - Pack 70 & 74

Set Up:

7 - Little Red Wagon
French Bulldog - Mesh 
+Half-Deer+ Lighted Pathway - Heart 
[[E:L]] Rustic Fence
Heart - Ox Eye Daisies - Bush - Small 
dust bunny . makeshift mailbox . blue
Mutresse-Cheeky Raccoons-Diving
Botanical - T2C Stacked Firewood
Apple Fall Old Manufactory
HPMD* Garden Tree08 with Lights - green c
[NC] - Rustic Well
Kalopsia - The Lost Cabin
[Con.] Tilbury Roadster - red

No comments:

Post a Comment