Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

You Don't Own Me

You Don't Own Me

In this picture Kae & I are wearing the Lucienne top from Dead Dollz available at TFC. I've seen some people take really beautiful pictures wearing this top. I know Kae & I went a bit PG but we really liked how the erratic lingerie looked with it. 

I am wearing the newest shoes from Essenz's called "Cali". These shoes are going to be at The Project Se7en and are a must have. They come in tons of different colors and I just love peep toe sandals. 

The chaise is a pose prop from Purple Poses which will be at The Crossroads when it opens in two days. As always... happy shopping! <33


On Me:

Head - CATWA HEAD Alice NEW
Skin - Lara Hurley - Gia
Hair - Entwined - Alexis
Top - Dead Dollz - Lucienne -  White NEW @ The Fantasy Collective
Bra/Undies - erratic / scarlett - lingerie / black SET (maitreya)
Shoes - Essenz - Cali (Maitreya) NEW @ The Project Se7en
Poses - Overlow Poses - Pack 84

Set Up:

Pose/Bench - Divan [Girls FF Poses] - PURPLE + ME NEW @ The Crossroads
Build - Scarlet Creative Alaouite Skybox Prefab Luxebox June 0.2
Cig/Tray - Apple Fall 'Lucky Numbers' Cigarettes & Tray

No comments:

Post a Comment