Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Cheap Thrills

Cheap Thrills

This shot was really inspired by a build that my friend Seri is doing. She's created a pretty rad trailer park and we happen to spend a lot of time there. I also loved this outfit when I put it together. The Aztec shirt I'm wearing on top is new from Tetra. It was featured at Kustom9 but I've also put the link to the main store just in case the event is over.

These boots from Maitreya never get old and I actually had forgotten I had a pair in my inventory. The glasses are from a (new to me) store called Fame Femme. It's really neat and very trendy... I'd recommend checking it out!

On Me:

Head - LeLutka Mesh Head - Stella
Skin - [the Skinnery] London (LeLutka Applier) (toffee)
Eyes -  IKON Sovereign Eyes - Hazel
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Armelle -  browns
Necklace (choker) - LAZYBONES - Spike Choker - Black
Necklace - (Yummy) Delicate Necklace Set - Linked Gold
Glasses - fame femme : Medina Shades - Black
Bracelet - SPELL : Orion Bracelet
Rings - Kibitz - Crystal ring set - gold
Undershirt - Blueberry - Jocelyn - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - White
Shirt - TETRA - Aztec Loose T-Shirt with Pattern - Maitreya NEW @ Kustom 9
Shorts - Blueberry - Tazz Shorts - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Faded Light
Socks - Maitreya Slouch Stockings - Creme
Shoes - Maitreya Moccasin Boots - Tan
Pose - Overlow Poses - Pack 83 ( 6 ) NEW
Outfit Poses - Overlow Poses - Pack 82 

No comments:

Post a Comment